Tourist routes – General terms and conditions
- By making a booking, you accept the terms and conditions of the booking.
- The meeting point, date, time, duration and all the necessary information needed for the enjoyment of the booked route is detailed in each service description sheet, as well as in the booking documentation.
- The platform https://www.elcorazondetenerife.com/tourist-routes-santa-cruz/ facilitates the booking of free tours by the booking engine TuriTop, for a price of €0.00. You are not obliged to pay at any moment of the booking or during the experience. We are not responsible of other payments processed outside our website in relation with the service provided, including, among others, payments made directly to other suppliers. In case of a charge, you should contact us and file a complaint or report against the person, company or organisation that has incurred in the improper charging of the free tourist routes offered on this website.
- A booking is confirmed when all the mandatory data (marked with a red asterisk) are filled in and the ‘Next’ and ‘Make a Booking’ key buttons are used. The next screen allows you to download and print a receipt of the tourist route with an identification number that you must present to the tour’s responsible person. You will receive a booking confirmation by email shortly after completing the booking process.
- Those who do not present themselves with the booking voucher, either in digital format, preferably or in paper, will not be allowed to do the route
- It is your responsibility to notify directly the route provider in case you wish to make any changes to your booking or to inform of any requirements or facilities that you or a member of your group may need.
- The company shall not be liable for any booking mistakes caused by the users, or caused by inevitable and extraordinary circumstances, such as the lack of the portal’s availability or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
3.CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- The route could be cancelled in the case of severe adverse weather conditions, or in case of a previous official declaration advising against or forbidding outdoor activities. In this case, please contact us so that we can offer you another date for the activity.
- The route may be affected by possible changes in the program due to local festivities and/or the closure of visitor sites and/or any other event (manifestations, strikes, etc.) that could prevent the route from being fully or partially conducted.
- The company reserves the right to make changes or cancellations for justified reasons, without entitlement to any user compensation or indemnification.
4.RULES, OBEDIENCE AND RIGHT OF ADMISSION
- It is essential that users are punctual and present themselves at the meeting point at the time and date indicated on their voucher, otherwise they will not be able to join the group.
- The receipt originated by the booking of the touristic route ensures the attendance of the specified users. The participation of people that have not registered themselves following the website booking process is prohibited.
- The touristic users of our guided tours may dress in accordance with the basic standard rules of decorum and coexistence, and may not show their naked torso, go barefoot or without trousers/skirts.
- Minors must be permanently supervised by an adult and avoid behaviours that could disturb other visitors.
- It is not permitted to constantly interrupt the tour guide, disturbing the other people paying attention to the explanations. Likewise, users should avoid talking out loud to each other, or on mobile phones, which would make it difficult for the other users to understand the explanations.
- The participation of people who demonstrate an aggressive attitude or that carry weapons among their belongings is prohibited.
- The right of admission is reserved for those who carry symbols that promote racism, xenophobia or any kind of violence against any groups, minorities and sensitivities concerned.
- Entry is forbidden to people in state of intoxication or under the influence of illegal substances.
- Those people that use inappropriate language towards any person, idea, entity or object and disturb the rest of the users, not only those part of the route but also from the public road, may be named and reprimanded with the expulsion from the group if necessary.
The company providing of the route service and the Sociedad de Desarrollo de Santa Cruz de Tenerife shall not be liable to you or any other member of your group in the following cases:
- Damages and robberies affecting the users and their belongings before, during and after the guided tour.
- Injuries, damages and accidents that the users may suffer before, during or after the guided tour
- From the complaints and claims regarding the service contracted by the User that must be managed by the service provider, without perjudice that CIVITATIS could collaborate with the User to deal with their claims.
- Loss or damages to property, in each case arising out of or in relation to the use of any information, product, service, facility or material that may be offered through our website.
- The law applicable to any dispute arising in relation to this website, its services and its contents, shall be the Spanish Law. The parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain), and expressly waivesany other jurisdiction they may be entitled to.
7.QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
- Your comments, questions and suggestions are welcome through the satisfaction survey you can convey at the end of the touristic route, as well as through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.